Flow Drifter Snowboard 2012
The Flow Drifter is designed to take on all aspects of snowboarding, whether it be pow, park, pipe, or rails, making it one of the most badass snowboards you can ride. Flow’s Dual-Transitional sidecut utilizes a combination of two different sidecuts in one. Together, these sidecuts allow for rough terrain riding, high-speed forgiveness, and smooth transitions while jumping.
Flow Drifter Snowboard 2011-2012
*** SOLD OUT ***
The 2012 Flow Drifter is designed to take on all aspects of snowboarding, whether it be pow, park, pipe, or rails, making it one of the most badass boards you can ride! Buy more save more: Flow Snowboard Sale Coupons. Products that go great with the 2012 Flow Drifter Snowboard include the Flow HyLite ZipFit Boot and the Flow NXT FSE Binding.
- The 2012 Flow Drifter features Whiskey Rocks construction that uses Four Bassalt plates combined with rubber beneath the heel and toe to dirct the rider’s energy to the board’s key control areas and double the compression strength to increase edge hold and to strengthen the board.
- The 2011-2012 Flow Drifter has a directional shape with a slightly setback hole pattern for an all-mountain freeride stance.
- Equipped with Flow’s signature I-Rock reverse camber which combines a surf-like feel with a convex base giving you pop and stability.
- The 2012 Flow Drifter offers a Sintered 4000 base that sucks up wax like a vacuum, while keeping your base primed at all times.
- All New Whiskey Shooter uses 4 pre-cured carbon plates with a unique shape that tapers into the tips for the most pop while freeing up the nose tail for any transition, rough terrain, and pressing.
- Flow’s Dual Transitional sidecut utilizes a combination of two different sidecuts, in one. A tight radius for quick, responsive carves starts between your feet and then blends with a mellow radius right before the nose and tail. Together, these sidecuts allow for rough terrain riding, high speed forgiveness, and smooth transitions while jumping.
Flow Drifter Snowboard Technology
I-Rock Reverse Camber: Reverse camber combined with a convex base for a more natural feel on rails and smoothness in the chop. This, in combination with camber starting before the binding area, provides stability and camber-like pop no matter where you mount your bindings. The I-Rock combines a surfy feel with pop and stability.
ReFlex Wood Core: Flow’s lightest and most responsive core gives you the highest strength-to-weight wood construction known to man. Focused response where you need it, and more low-to-mid-density woods in specificlocations throughout the board increase strength while decreasing weight, and make your ride all that much easier.
Whiskey Rocks Fiber Reinforcements: All new Whiskey Rocks tech increases agility while adding pop and grip. Four Basalt plates beneath the heel and toe areas directs the rider’s energy to the board’s key control surfaces and doubles the breaking strength to increase edge hold in all conditions with a Cadillac feel.
Whiskey Shooter Fiber Reinforcements: All New Whiskey Shooter uses 4 precured carbon plates with a unique shape that tapers into the tips in a reverse “V” for the most pop without chatter while freeing up the nose and tail for any transition, rough terrain, and heavy pressing.
Quadrax Fiberglass: The 0/+30/-30/90 fiberglass & carbon orientation increases pop with the majority of fibers running tip-to-tail giving you stability and torsional freedom between the feet while distributing binding pressure over a larger area from the 30 degree axis fibers for a more natural flexing ride that can’t be reached with Triax.
Sintered 4000 Base Material: Speed, wax absorption and durability are the main ingredients of the Sintered 4000. This is done through focusing on quality over speed-robbing additives. For an even faster base, the Graphite Sintered 4000 only has speed on its mind.
Dual-Transitional Sidecut: The DT Sidecut utilizes a combination of two radii. First, a tight radius for quick, responsive carves is blended into a mellow radius right before the nose and tail of the board for rough terrain, high speeds and the forgiveness you need while jumping.
Directional Board Shape: With a little more nose than tail, a setback insert pattern and flex for more performance and better float in powder, the Directional boards in our line thrive in any terrain. From the park to the pipe to the pow, the directional twin takes shape to do it all.
Available Sizes: 153, 156, 159, 162, 159 Wide, 163 Wide – If you are unsure about which size snowboard is best for you, visit our Snowboard Size Chart page.
You can purchase your size right on this page or you can visit the pages for each individual size:
- Flow Drifter Snowboard 153
- Flow Drifter Snowboard 156
- Flow Drifter Snowboard 159
- Flow Drifter Snowboard 159 Wide
- Flow Drifter Snowboard 162
- Flow Drifter Snowboard 163 Wide